Get ready to celebrate colorful festival "HOLI" with your beloved. If you're not much of a dancer, there's other ways of enjoying the festivities too!
Call: 8887815529, 8851369553
The Ancient Indian Holi Festival is a world renowed event celebrated all over the world with lots of love and respect, by people of all faith, creeds and skin colors; all made one by the throwing of colors. Holi Fest signifies victory of good over the evil and like easter, the arrival of spring. It is a day to be with others, play laugh forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships.
Join in and celebrate Holi with the locals in a safe and friendly environment, complete with colors and music.
The environment is safe, and non-toxic colors are provided, along with lassi, street food, and snacks to get everyone in the mood.
The festival is hosting some of the famous DJs, who will be playing all genres of music during the party.
Join us AGAIN this year to celebrate Holi Dhamaal 2019: The Official Festival of Colors!
Enjoy dance with Professional DJ Band. No compromise with the sound buzz.
Professional Photographer will be there to capture all your best moves.
We care for your hunger. Enjoy the lip smacking food direct from Dilli Haat Food Courts at Holi Dhamaal.
Take a selfie with your partner or family under the shed of Holi Theme decorated with flowers.
Don't stop yourself to shop for your belongings or even yourself. All beautiful attire and accessories you love to wear that is offered from Dilli Haat.
Dance performance will be given by professional bhangra crew.
Participate in lucky draw competition at the event and be the lucky one.
- Ticket entry cost for Dilli Haat will be included in event entry ticket. Event ticket will be valid just for entry to the event and dilli haat. It will not be entertained in any food court or shopping stalls at dilli haat.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Strict actions will be taken towards any act of vulgarity or misbehavior if reported.
- Outside eatables are not allowed.
- Parking facilities available as per norms of Dilli Haat.
- Entry would start after 4 pm.
- Food not included in the ticket cost. You can enjoy unlimited food at Food Court of Dilli Haat on as per actual cost.
- Drinking Water will be provided at event included in ticket cost.
- Strictly no colors from the guest (organic color will be provided for every entry ticket).
- Additional color will be provided at certain cost by the organizers at the event.
- Rights of Admission Reserved at the Organizers sole discretion, even to valid ticket holders.
- Organizers or any of the staff or associates are not liable for theft, injury, damage or losses suffered at or as a result of the event or any part of it.
- The organizer reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone during the event.
- You are advised to bring an extra pair of clothes with you.
- No outside color are allowed. No Permanent colors will be provided or allowed for holi celebration.
- Extra/ Additional color packets will be charged separately at the event.